75 Bushel Manure Spreader
25 year Free Replacement Warranty Against Rot on all Pressure Treated Lumber Floor and Sides!
The Model 1200 manure spreader is for the horseman or hobby farmer with larger amounts of manure to spread. Three times the capacity of our model 600 spreader at a very economical price.
Any 18 HP, or larger, utility tractor is acceptable. The large wheels provide the necessary traction to drive the beater and drag chain, even in snow and mud. The unique double beater bar enables excellent spreading action while being fed by the continuous motion drag chain.
Great for Maneuvering within Barn Aisles!!
• Heavy structural steel angle iron frame
• Long life pressure treated floor and side boards are easily removed for user flexibility.
• Big 27 - 8.50 x 15 industrial tires with agriculture bar tread.
• Individual rope pull clutching. One for the beater, and one for the drag chain.
• Double beater design for more even disbursement.
• Continuous motion drag chain for smoother discharge (no ratchets).
• 70 cubic feet heap capacity (75+ bushels or 10 - 15 wheelbarrow loads).
• Guides built-in to accept removable end gate which eliminates rear spillage during transport.
• Load bed is 84" long x 40" wide x 21" high
• Overall length is approximately 120" long x 62" wide.
• Removable lumber is pressure treated 1" x 6"
• Structural steel framework is mostly 1/4" thick
• Heavy duty drive V-Belts are 5/8 x 81"
• Drag chain (apron) is #55 detachable link style
• Transmissions include #40 roller chains and sprockets
• Shipping Weight: 450 lbs.
Free shipping to a business address