1 Ton Versatility Wagon
SPECIAL SALE PRICE! $699.00 + SHIPPING!!! Regular Price $929.00. Please call us toll free at 1-800-335-1880 for a shipping quote! Shown with optional 3010 hydraulic lift.
Wagon Specifications • 16 x 6.5-8 high flotation tires (16 inch OD.)
• 8 inch steel wheels with NEW 3/4 inch sealed ball bearings for long life WITHOUT having to grease them!
• 3/4 inch high strength axles.
• 3 inch steel cross beams for bed and axle support.
• Heavy structural steel angle front to rear connector.
• 2 inch channel iron tongue for rugged use.
• 1 1/2 x 1/4 inch steering tie rods give maximum stability.
• Approximate weight: 350 lbs.
• Models 6300LW and 7300LW (less wood) are also available
• All beds are of heavy angle iron construction in combination with treated lumber. Removal of all side racks allow easy conversion to a flat bed.
Heavy duty 4-wheel design allows large load handling with ease. Pull it with your lawn or garden tractor. The one ton capacity makes this wagon versatile! It fits in your barn aisle and is handy around the yard and garden. Haul wood, hay, grain, gravel, sand, manure, mulch, garden products, leaves, yard clean up, etc. The 4 wheel design allows you to leave your load on the wagon while unhitched and to be pulled easily by hand when necessary.
Model 6300 (6 Ft. bed)
NOTE: IF ORDERING ON-LINE, OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE WILL CONTACT
YOU WITH THE CORRECT SHIPPING QUOTE AND ADJUST YOUR COST TO THE SALE PRICE PLUS SHIPPING. Your credit card will NOT be processed without your approval of the freight charge.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED US FOR A FREIGHT QUOTE PRIOR TO YOUR ORDER, PLEASE ENTER THE QUOTE AMOUNT IN THE COMMENTS FIELD DURING CHECKOUT SO WE CAN PROCESS YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY.
|NOTE: DUE TO DIFFERENT STATE MANDATES ON CORONAVIRUS PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS ON SHIPMENTS!!!!!
CMI products toll free order and help line 1-800-335-1880.
OHIO RESIDENTS will be charged Ohio Sales Tax unless we have a OHIO SALES TAX EXEMPTION FORM on file. The form is available at the link on the left side of this page.|