Estate "Mighty" Spreader
25 Bushel Manure Spreader
Sale Special Price! $1199.00 + Shipping!!! Regular Price $1490.00. Call us at 1-800-335-1880 or Email us for a shipping estimate.
25 year Free Replacement Warranty Against Rot on all Pressure Treated Lumber Floor and Sides!
This 25 bushel manure spreader performs just like the large farm models! It's great for horsemen, homesteaders, and hobby farmers who have manure to dispose of. The unit is ground driven and needs no power take off or any external engines. Any 10 HP or larger tractor can pull the "mighty" spreader with ease. The unit being only 46 inches wide also allows for extra maneuverability and versatility. Pull the unit right down your barn aisle to load. The rugged construction will handle all kinds of manure, including that mixed with hay and straw.
Features • Ground wheel driven - #55 link chain for reliability.
• No differential required. Drag chain ratchet driven by one wheel while rear beater is driven by opposite wheel.
• All structural members are hot rolled steel enclosing the treated lumber.
• High strength steel gears in conjunction with cast iron sprockets and link chain provide extra strength where needed.
• Standard V belt and pulleys provide final drive speed for the beater.
• Outside wheel width is 46 inches to provide maneuverability
• 6ft long x 2.5ft wide x 1.5ft high load bed allows for big loads.
• High flotation 16 OD tires provide traction.
• Approximate weight 350lbs
NOTE: IF ORDERING ON-LINE, OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE WILL CONTACT
YOU WITH THE CORRECT SHIPPING QUOTE AND ADJUST YOUR COST TO THE SALE PRICE PLUS SHIPPING. Your credit card will NOT be processed without your approval of the freight charge.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED US FOR A FREIGHT QUOTE PRIOR TO YOUR ORDER, PLEASE ENTER THE QUOTE AMOUNT IN THE COMMENTS FIELD DURING CHECKOUT SO WE CAN PROCESS YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY.
CMI products toll free order and help line 1-800-335-1880.
OHIO RESIDENTS will be charged Ohio Sales Tax unless we have a OHIO SALES TAX EXEMPTION FORM on file. The form is available at the link on the left side of this page.