ATV owners have been asking for a dumping wagon for hauling bulky items like firewood, leaves, branches and yard waste. This ATV wagon is designed exactly for those needs!
You can add our 3010 Hydraulic dump kit to this wagon for added convenience.
ATV Wagon Specifications • High flotation 20 x 10-8 tires
• 1 inch roller bearings equipped with grease fittings for long life.
• 1 inch high strength axles.
• Steel cross beams for bed and axle support.
• Heavy structural steel angle front to rear connector.
• 2 inch channel iron tongue for rugged use.
• 1 1/2 x 1/4 inch steering tie rods give maximum stability.
• Approximate weight: 400 lbs. 2500 lb capacity!
• Model 7340LW (less wood) also available
• All beds are of heavy angle iron construction in combination with treated lumber. Removal of all side racks allow easy conversion to a flat bed with stake pockets welded on the bed frame for adding higher side racks if needed. Bed size 4ft x 7ft! Bottom of bed to the ground measurement 2 ft.
Heavy duty 4-wheel design allows large load handling with ease. Pull it with your ATV, lawn or garden tractor. The one ton capacity makes this wagon versatile! Haul wood, hay, grain, manure, mulch, garden products, leaves, yard clean up, etc. The 4 wheel design allows you to leave your load on the wagon while unhitched and to be pulled easily by hand when necessary.
NOTE: IF ORDERING ON-LINE, OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH THE CORRECT SHIPPING QUOTE AND ADJUST YOUR COST TO THE SALE PRICE PLUS SHIPPING. Please Select "Special Sale Item- You will be contacted with a freight quote." when selecting your shipping method during checkout.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED US FOR A FREIGHT QUOTE PRIOR TO YOUR ORDER, PLEASE ENTER THE QUOTE AMOUNT IN THE COMMENTS FIELD DURING CHECKOUT SO WE CAN PROCESS YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY.
|CMI products toll free order and help line 1-800-335-1880.
OHIO RESIDENTS will be charged Ohio Sales Tax unless we have a OHIO SALES TAX EXEMPTION FORM on file. The form is available at the link on the left side of this page.|